Monday, June 21, 2010

Brushes

Recently, a few factors came together leading to this post.

Firstly, I got on the touch screen bandwagon and bought an iPod touch.

Naturally as an artist, I took interest in the drawing apps. After downloading sketchbook mobile, I heard and read a story about some magazine cover illustrated in Brushes.

I immediatly downloaded this app to test it out.

This is my first foray into iPod art. I find fingerpainting a bit clumsy and anticipate the delivery of some touch pens from amazon. Hopefully this will improve the experience.

So for now, this is what I have managed from the Brushes app.



Now all i have to figure out is how to post images onto this blog using my ipod????

i will figure it out myself, however if you have any tips, or know-how you'd like to share, I would be very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment