Thursday, February 18, 2010

D&D design contest submission.

Last month, i entered a fun little contest to design Reis, the geek blogger of Geek Orthodox, into a D&D character, using a the little knowledge i assumed of his personality. I had no idea what the competition would be like, but was fairly confident id get into the running with my drawing skills. as for the back story and whatnot... i just tried to make it a little tongue in cheek. With the help of my friends and strangers, i won the contest in a vote-off.

here is my full submission, yet it was abridged over at Geek Orthodox...



the grand prize is a near-mint vintage D&D LJN action figure, which i once owned as a young geek, and now will own again as an adult geek.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shay!

    Sorry for abridging your entry, but your's was so awesomely put together that I wanted to give the others a bit of a fighting chance. But you still won by a landslide!

    By the way, I'm ready to mail out your action figure, but I need a mailing address. Please send me an email with your address so I can get your prize out to you.

    And congrats again!

    ReplyDelete